448050911201448 Earth's Spheres: A "How To" Video for Students | Polka Dots and Protons - Interactive Science Notebooks & More

My goal is to make interactive science notebooks engaging for 5th grade and middle school science students while improving science test scores. NGSS expert, teacher, tpt author, mom, & widow

Earth's Spheres: A "How To" Video for Students

With distance learning, I have been using digital resources like every other teacher. I have also been learning a lot and today I created a How To video for my Earth's Spheres Digital Model resource for Google Classroom. I have a FREE version of this resource that includes one slide- Click HERE. I also have a paid version that includes four slides (desert, ocean, rainy forest, and a park with trees.) Click HERE 

This resource covers the standard: NGSS 5ESS2-1. I made a video preview for the paid resource. Click HERE



This will make it easier for teachers because the video explains how to create the digital model. Click HERE for youtube link.