448050911201448 Genetics: Plant & Animal Reproduction Doodle Notes (NGSS MS-LS1-4) | Polka Dots and Protons - Interactive Science Notebooks & More

My goal is to make interactive science notebooks engaging for 5th grade and middle school science students while improving science test scores. NGSS expert, teacher, tpt author, mom, & widow

Genetics: Plant & Animal Reproduction Doodle Notes (NGSS MS-LS1-4)

I am really enjoying teaching science. For middle school science, we are teaching the NGSS with the integrated model. See 6th grade integrated standards list HERE. This year, we have been using Stemscopes and Explore Learning Gizmos. I love both of these.

I have created my own doodle notes to go along with the curriculum. I want to be sure all students can access the curriculum and doodle notes are a great visual and artistic learning tool.

Recently, I have added Genetics: Plant and Animal Reproduction Doodle Notes and Quiz. These notes work towards teaching MS-LS1-4 of the NGSS.


Would you like a FREEBIE about the greenhouse gas effect? This freebie includes sketch notes, a CER, and a digital and print quiz. Click HERE to get this FREEBIE!