448050911201448 Interactive Notebook Points Made Easy! New Free Product on TPT! | Polka Dots and Protons - Interactive Science Notebooks & More

My goal is to make interactive science notebooks engaging for 5th grade and middle school science students while improving science test scores. NGSS expert, teacher, tpt author, mom, & widow

Interactive Notebook Points Made Easy! New Free Product on TPT!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interactive-Notebook-Points-Made-Easy-3303210
Interactive Notebook Points Made Easy!
Interactive notebooks are great but they can be tough to grade. This new free TPT product is a simple sheet for having students record their points and this makes it easy to put in the grade book. Download it here. I stamp completed work. It is like a points/no points kind of thing. If you earn a stamp, you get full points. I make my stamps on Vista Print. Here is my personalized stamp.