448050911201448 The Best Science CER Rubric Ever! FREE! | Polka Dots and Protons - Interactive Science Notebooks & More

My goal is to make interactive science notebooks engaging for 5th grade and middle school science students while improving science test scores. NGSS expert, teacher, tpt author, mom, & widow

The Best Science CER Rubric Ever! FREE!


Writing in science has evolved. Students need to back their work with evidence. Students write a claim, back it with evidence, and provide reasoning to connect the claim, evidence, and phenomena. I have worked on improving my Claim Evidence Reasoning rubric this year.

I have uploaded my rubric to Teachers Pay Teachers as a free item. Check it out here.
Best Science Claim Evidence Reasoning CER
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/86061042862776408/